A couple of weeks ago I binge watched all the star wars (including 7!) in its correct order of course. (4,5,6,2,3,7) Where is the episode 1 you ask? It is correctly not there just like it and yar-yar binks should be removed and burned. So where were we. I watched star wars and was thinking how good life lessons come form them! So here are a few I picked up on.
1. If you wish to succeed – believe.
“I don't believe it,” says Luke. “That is why you fail,” replies Yoda.
2. Big things come in small packages. I'm talking about Yoda, of course.
“Judge me by my size, do you?” “Size matters not.”
3. Life is filled with good intentions
“do or do not, there is no try”
4. Violence shows no strength. Strive for peace.
“Wars not make one great.”
5. Don’t cling to think that wont last-
"Train yourself to let of everything you fear to lose."
6. Be bold and courage, fear not.
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
7. Don’t lose the sense of wonder
“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.”
May the force be with you.