1. Life has already begun.
There is no interlude. Nor is there a trial version of life. Your every decision matters.
2. If you fall in love, be ready to get your heart broken.
It is tough and it does hurt.
3. Your strengths are what matter most.
Work on improving your strengths rather than worrying about your weaknesses
4. Everything worth doing takes years.
Do not expect to attain your goal fast. Change takes longer than you imagine. Faithfulness comes before fruitfulness.
5. All the opportunities for growth are beyond your comfort zone.
Develop a habit to leave it. Find your discomfort zone. Enter it. Don't seek comfort. Discomfort is part of learning.
6. Broken relationships are not worth staying in.
Do your best to mend every relationship, but also know when to move on.
7. Luck comes to those who work hard.
Good things do not come to those who wait. Persistence and hard work are the only prerequisites for luck. "The harder I work the luckier I get." -Samuel Goldwyn
8. Magic is fun.
Everyone loves a good magic trick, learn a few tricks to entertain people, especially kids. Nothing is better than bringing a smile to a child's face.
9. You cannot be everywhere and do everything.
Learn to make right choices and commit to things that matter most. Learn when to say yes and when to say no.
10. Learn to appreciate what you have.
Everything can be taken away in an instant. Appreciate what you have while you have it.
11. Every person in your life should be appreciated.
Do not EVER take people for granted.
12. Experience and emotions are your best investments.
Emotions, memories, experience, knowledge. This is what matters. Spend your money on memories not things.
13. Success equals perseverance.
Do not give up. Stay dedicated to your dreams. Chasing them is difficult, but it is so worth the struggle.
14. Regular workouts are crucial.
Take care of your health and body. Exercise regularly and make sure you are in good shape.
15. Use your failures.
Therefore do not be afraid to fail. Use those failures as opportunities to grow. You have to use them though.
16. Silence is golden.
Listen far more than you speak. There is a reason we have only one mouth and two ears. "Be quick to listen and slow to speak" -James 1:!9
17. It's not what you say, it's that you're there.
People forget almost everything you say, but don't forget that you were there.
18. Seinfeld was right about almost everything.
Key word almost.. but the more I watch the show the more I laugh in agreement. Cereal is not just for kids, be like Jerry and eat it all the time.
19. Read, then read more.
There is always more to read and learn. Reading opens your perspective on everything. Read things you agree with and things you don't agree with. Just don't stop reading. Leaders are readers.
20. Talk to your Creator.
Prayer is our way of talking to God and Scripture is His way of communicating to us. No matter what you've done, things you've said, or how far you have run, Jesus will still be there and his arms are always open. Run to the only one who can bring you back to the Father.